Customized Bottle Packaging Equipment
In 1979 Combi Packaging Systems was a machine rebuilding business servicing area beverage and brewing companies. Today, Combi specializes in manufacturing beverage carrier formers and case packers for various bottled products like water, craft beer, sports drinks, juice, wine, beer, liquor, tea, coffee and other liquid products. Combi designs and installs custom, affordable bottle packaging equipment for low and medium speed beverage packing applications.
Combi liquid packaging equipment features:
- Affordable, customized design
- Automatic or semi-automatic case packing systems
- Product collation and accumulation
- Modular packing heads for flexibility and quick changeovers
- Skillful handling of virtually any container shape or size
- Heavy-duty case lift and transfer
- Hot melt glue or adhesive tape case sealing
For easy integration into your manufacturing and packing line, Combi offers automatic and semi-automatic packaging machinery, including beverage carrier formers, case erectors, tray erectors, case sealers, case packers and the industry-leading Ergopack® hand packing station.
Contact us to discuss your needs. Or, call us at 1-800-521-9072.
|View Satisfied Beverage Industry Customers|
Check out our bottle packaging equipment in action! The following beverage packaging equipment videos feature an example of our case packing equipment.