2-EZ® HS Case Erector Bottom Case Sealer
The Combi Packaging System side belt-drive case erector can form and bottom seal cases at speeds up to 30 cases per minute. Combi's new product offerings are a response to our customers' need for faster speeds. This case erecting machine is built with the same optimal durability, reliability and value the 2-EZ® family of case erectors has provided over the years. This box erector is engineered with the industry's strongest frame (lifetime warranty) for the most demanding 3-shift environments, the 2-EZ® HS case erector can readily integrate into your existing line. Combi's EZ-load walk-in case magazine and 3-minute "No Tool" changeover system are standard features. The 2-EZ® side belt drive units are designed for years of dependable service and can form and seal the widest variety of cases, from single wall to triple wall corrugated.
2-EZ® HS Case Erector Features
- Up to 30 cases per minute (case length dependent and with speed up kit)
- EZ Load walk-in 50" powered magazine
- Heavy-duty welded steel construction
- 3M HST high speed 2" tapehead
- Positive four flap closing
- Dual belt drive case indexing
- Panelview C400 OIT providing production feedback
- Self-cleaning vacuum system
- Safety back up photo eye with 20' cord
- Right hand or left hand execution
|Model||Case Size Min
(L x W x H)
|Case Size Max
(L x W x H)
|2-EZ HS||8 x 6 x 5"
|24 x 16 x 18"
|20 cpm||8'4" x 9'4"
|Speed Up Kit||8 x 6 x 5"
|16 x 10 x 18"
* System speed case size dependent
Combi's case erectors are used by a wide range of industries. View a full list of our industries served.
For more information on the 2-EZ HS case erector, fill out this form or call us at 1.800.521.9072.