Combi Raises the Bar in Case Erector Innovation
July 15, 2009 Canton, Ohio - Celebrating our 30thanniversary of serving the packaging industry, Combi Packaging Systems LLC is raising the bar for case erecting innovation with our newly re-designed 2-EZHS and 2-EZSB high speed case erectors. A Combi high speed case erector has never been easier to maintain and operate – with features that will greatly lower the owner’s cost of ownership.
Some of the recent design changes include:
- No overhead cross members in doorways provides easier access for maintenance
- Hinged case hold down plate allows for easy tape head removal
- The tape head and side belts adjust together resulting in only 5 adjustment points with digital indicators
- Positive four flap closing provides a smooth and gradual closing of the major flaps
- Overall footprint reduced 8” freeing up valuable floor space
- The case magazine now accepts a knockdown case size up to 42” (L+W)
Combi Packaging Systems LLC is a leading US manufacturer of end of line packaging equipment, including case erectors, case sealers, case packers, ergonomic hand packing stations and case labeling machines. Combi Packaging Systems LLC was formed as a joint venture between 3M and The MJ Maillis Group in 1999.
This machine will be exhibited at the PackExpo Las Vegas show, Booth C-2643, October 5-7, 2009.
To learn more about Combi's automated packaging equipment, fill out this form or call us at 1.800.521.9072.