Craft Beer Industry Packaging Equipment
Few businesses have seen such a rise in popularity in the last decade as the craft beer industry. What often starts as a hobby for many individuals can quickly turn into a growing, burgeoning business that includes thousands of loyal fans and connoisseurs.
When it is time to begin distributing bottled craft beer, several factors are important to consider, such as:
- Continuous and consistent run speed of your system
- Customizable, affordable design with a small footprint
Learn 3 Reasons Brewers Should
Invest in a Quality Packaging System
- Integration into any existing filling systems
- Easy preventative maintenance
- Ability to accommodate updates and modifications as your business grows and changes
These considerations also apply to businesses that are shipping and packaging wine and liquor.
Combi has been designing end of line packaging systems for the beverage industry for decades and understands the unique considerations of the craft beer industry.
Our packaging equipment for craft beer includes:
- Customized design
- Automatic or semi-automatic case packing systems
- Product collation and accumulation
- Modular packing heads for flexibility and quick changeovers
- Skillful handling of virtually any container shape or size
- Heavy-duty case lift and transfer
- Hot melt glue or adhesive tape case sealing
We are proud to be a member of the Brewers Association. As a packaging machinery expert, we are able to introduce automation to a group which is experiencing growing pains and open to suggestions on ways to increase their throughput. Combi can design a custom packaging system right into any existing manufacturing or packing lines, or stand alone systems. We offer automatic and semi-automatic packaging machinery, beverage carrier formers, case erectors, tray erectors, case sealers, case packers and the industry-leading Ergopack®hand packing station.
Contact us to discuss your craft beer packaging equipment needs. Or, call us at 1-800-521-9072.
Want to see how bottle packing automation in action? Check out our Six Pack Beer Bottling Line opening six pack carriers, inserting the formed carriers into cartons, and inserting bottles into the cartons.