Custom Industrial Chemical Packaging Equipment
Combi Packaging Systems is a leading manufacturer of end-of-line chemicals packaging equipment for the chemical industry. Whatever the container type – including spray bottles with trigger nozzles, aerosol or steel cans, glass or plastic bottles of all shapes and sizes and more – we can engineer affordable, customized chemical packaging equipment for a basic line or your most demanding, three-shift chemicals packaging application.
Combi chemical packaging machinery features:
- Affordable, customized design
- Automatic or semi-automatic case loaders & packers
- Product collation and accumulation, including upstacking, downstacking and roll-on collation
- Modular packing heads for flexibility and quick changeovers
- Skillful handling of virtually any container shape or size
- Frame option of U.S.-manufactured stainless steel with NEMA 4 compliant washdown components
For easy integration into your chemical manufacturing line, Combi offers customized automatic and semi-automatic chemical packaging machinery, including case erectors, case sealers, case packers and the industry-leading Ergopack® Hand Packing System.
Contact us to discuss your chemical packaging equipment needs. Or, call us at 1-800-521-9072.
View Application Stories:
- Case Packing - Cans of Paint - Flammable Vapor Environment
- Case Packing & Sealing - F Style Plastic and Steel Containers
- Case Erecting - Extra Large Cases for Floral Foam
- High Speed Hand Pack Station with Product Labeling - Plug-In Air Fresheners
Our chemical packaging equipment videos below show examples of our chemical packing machinery. Be sure to preview our packaging machines in action!