Combi's extended warranty program is available with new machine purchase or for existing machines currently within the original warranty period.
Extended Warranty Features
- Extended warranty applies to the replacement of failed parts and does not include the labor to replace them
- Parts do not have to be returned to Combi to receive warranty coverage. However, Combi reserves the right to request that a failed part be returned to Combi for failure analysis.
- Most parts will ship on same day as ordered
- Combi pays standard shipping costs on replacement parts
- Extended warranty program does not apply to normal wear or consumable parts, including but not limited to belts, vacuum cups, lubricants
One-Year Extended Warranty -OR- Two-Year Extended Warranty - click here to request a quote or call Combi's Service Department at (866) 472-5236
Warranty Parts Credit
Our warranty covers all parts against failures caused by a defect in material or workmanship, excluding wear parts, for one year from date equipment/part received.
Please complete the following before sending parts to Combi for warranty credit:
- Contact Combi Service Dept for a Return Material Authorization (RMA)
- Package part for shipment and mark outside of package with RMA number
- Ship to: Combi Packaging Systems LLC, RMA #_____, 5365 East Center Dr NE, Canton, OH 44721
Upon receipt and inspection, Combi will issue a parts credit or replacement part.
Need help with your warranty claim? Fill out this form or call us at 1.800.521.9072.