Meat and Poultry Packaging Equipment
Increased food safety and sanitary guidelines means meat and poultry producers/processors, as well as ready-to-eat food manufacturers, must ensure their meat and poultry processing equipment meets the highest levels of hygiene and safety.
Additionally, consumers are taking an unprecedented interest in the way foods are produced and are more likely than ever to insist the government make consumer protection a top priority. While there are currently no formal government agencies regulating packaging machinery, food manufacturers are taking a proactive role in assigning the highest priority on the safety and purity of their food, from the moment their product enters the facility to end-of-line packaging.
To meet these demands, Combi has designed a line of sanitary semi-automatic and automatic case sealers that reduce and eliminate the possibility of bacteria harborage areas during the sealing process. Our sanitary case sealers feature the following benefits:
- Easy to clean construction to maximize efficiency
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction, compatible with sanitizing chemicals
- Readily accessible parts for easy inspection and cleaning without the use of tools
- Washdown construction
- Self-draining design so pools of water or liquids do not accumulate on any surfaces
- Sloped or pitched control panel enclosures for increased hygienic safety
For maximum food safety during end-of-line packaging, turn to Combi for sanitary stainless steel equipment that virtually reduces and/or eliminates potential lodgment areas where undesirable microorganisms might gather.
Fill out the form to the right to begin the process of getting customized end of line of packaging equipment for your meat or poultry needs.