Hand Packing Station – Ergomatic
Combi introduces an affordable hand packing station solution for companies that require more throughput than manual case erecting, packing and sealing can provide. This integrated packaging system provides optimum operator comfort by reducing lifting, reaching, stretching, bending and twisting in the packaging operation. Efficient and durable, the hand packing Ergomatic combines a Combi case erector, a custom hand packaging station and a Combi TBS100sa semi-automatic top and bottom case sealer into a cost effective work cell.
- Value priced hand packing station
- Your choice of semi-automatic case sealers
- Machine Applications
- Hands-free case indexing
- Gravity case magazine holds 150-200 cases
- Recently upgraded with Allen Bradley Micrologix 1400 PLC
- Safety interlocked guarding restricts access to moving parts
- 10 cases per minute operation for medium speed packaging lines
- 3M Accuglide™ taping heads with open tape threading path for faster changeovers
- Semi-automatic flap folding with top and bottom sealing
- One Year Warranty (excludes normal wear items, see operator manual for details)
- Right Hand or Left Hand Execution
- 3 inch 3M Accuglide™ Tapehead
- Heavy Duty Machine Casters
- Variable speed product conveyor
- Products that require inspection prior to packing
- Short run or variable product sizes
- Products that are difficult to handle automatically
- Packaging operations where full automation is infeasible
|Model||Case Size Min
(L x W x H)
|Case Size Max
(L x W x H)
|Overall System Footprint
Two Person Station
|8½ x 4¾ x 4"
|20 x 13½ x 19½"
|10 cpm||15'10¼" x 7'4" x 5’4¹⁄³"
|13 x 7¾ x 6"
|24 x 16 x 16"
Combi's Ergomatic hand pack stations are used by a wide range of industries. View a full list of our industries served.
For more information on hand packing stations, fill out this form or call us at 1.800.521.9072.
The following video highlights our Combi Packaging Ergomatic System at work. This hand packaging station video shows the entire cycle from start to finish.