Sanitary Ergopack® Hand Packing Station
The Sanitary Ergopack® system, first in the industry, helps food manufacturers and pharmaceutical manufacturers meet the highest levels of hygiene and safety in their production facilities. Efficient and durable, the Sanitary Ergopack hand packing station combines a case erector, hand pack station and case sealer into a compact and cost-effective workcell featuring sanitary design principles. This ergonomically designed end of line industrial packaging machine features a hands-free indexing system that positions cases and product for optimal operator comfort, minimizing repetitive wrist and arm motions.
The Combi sanitary design minimizes potential lodgment areas where undesirable microorganisms might gather by utilizing these features: Washdown Design Characteristics
- Cleanable - Constructed to ensure that the equipment can be effectively and efficiently cleaned and sanitized over the lifetime of the equipment, including washdown pneumatic cylinders and valves
- Open Design Construction - Stainless steel materials are corrosion resistant and compatible with cleaning and sanitizing chemicals
- Accessible - Parts of the packing system are readily accessible and disassembled for inspection and cleaning without the use of tools.
- Water Shedding Surfaces - Equipment covers are sloped and self-draining to assure that product, water or liquids do not accumulate or pool on the equipment surfaces.
- No Hollow Areas - Hollow areas with penetrating rivets or fasteners are eliminated
- No Niches - Equipment is free of niches and all welds are continuous and fully penetrating
- Hygienic Maintenance Enclosures - Control panels are sloped or pitched and easily cleaned and sanitized
Combi's sanitary hand pack stations are used by a wide range of industries. View a full list of our industries served.
Contact us to discuss your sanitary packaging equipment needs. Or, call us at 1-800-521-9072.