Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions about Combi Packaging.
- Does Combi offer financing?
Yes, Combi can suggest financing companies experienced in leasing packaging equipment. We also offer a rent to own program. Call us at 800-521-9072 for more details.
- Do I need a RMA number to send a part back?
If you need to send a part back you should contact our customer service staff at 866-426-9470 for proper authorization.
- What number do I call for technical support?
Please call 800-521-9072 and ask to speak with a service technician. If the call is between the hours of 4:00 PM and 11:00 PM EST, please call 330-327-5667.
- How soon will my manual arrive after I receive my equipment?
Typically, most manuals ship within a two week time frame.
- What information should I have when I call in for technical support?
Please provide the company name, machine serial number, point of contact with phone number, and a detailed description of the problem you are facing.
- What information do I need when I want to schedule a service call?
Please provide the company name, contact with phone number, and a date when you would like service rendered.
- What is the re-stocking fee?
Typical restocking fee is 25%.
- What is the minimum order amount?
The minimum order amount is $25.00
- What is the cut off time for next day air shipments?
Purchase orders need to be received by 3:30 PM EST in order for us to process the order by our 4:00 PM EST cutoff.
- Is there a toll free number for parts?
- Is pricing I receive list price?
All pricing for parts is list price. Applicable discounting applies based on distributor status.
- If I need to schedule a service call for training or other support, who do I call?
Please call 866-472-5236 for technical support during the hours of 7:30 - 4:00 am est or, after hours between 4:00 - 11:00 pm est, call 330-327-5667.
- I lost my manual and need a replacement, how do I go about getting one?
Please call 800-521-9072 and ask to speak to the manuals coordinator.
- How much notice should I give when scheduling a service call?
Combi schedules service on a first-come first-serve basis, so the more notice you can give the better. We do our best to accommodate your needs.
- How do I set up a direct account?
Direct accounts can be set up by sending in credit references and documentation showing bill to and ship to address. Please be aware that if you purchased your Combi equipment through a distributor, Combi is not authorized to set you up on direct account without direct approval from that distributor.
- Does Combi offer rebuilds for equipment?
Yes. We can tailor something to meet your budget. Please call 800-521-9072 and ask to speak to someone in service for more details.
- Does Combi offer after hours technical support?
Yes, Combi offers after hours technical support from 4:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, M-F and 8:00AM to 11:00 EST on Weekends.
- Do you have setup guides?
Should an additional set up guide be needed, please contact customer service at 866-426-9470. Please have your machine serial number available.
- Do you accept credit cards?
Yes, The three major forms are accepted. Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
Do you have other questions about Combi's automated packaging equipment? Fill out this form or call us at 1.800.521.9072.