HL-350 Semi-Automatic Horizontal Case Loader
The Combi HL-350 SA horizontal case loader is offered as a semi-automatic or fully automatic side load case packing system. Integrated with our E-series case erectors, the HL is an excellent system for a diverse range of products, accommodating a wide range of case sizes and pack patterns on the same machine. The HL-350 SA case loader features simple modular design and few change parts, assuring fast changeovers and minimal downtime.
The HL-350SA semi-automatic case loading system allows one worker to attend many case loaders, and other tasks on the line. Cases are manually erected prior to automated packaging.
The higher speed HL-350 SA horizontal case loader provides flexibility by opening, loading and sealing a case that is lying horizontally. This automated packaging system is integrated with the Combi HCE case erector and features a case sealer equipped with your choice of pressure sensitive tape or hot melt glue.
HL-350 SA Case Loader Features
- Heavy Duty Construction
- All welded tubular steel framework
- Rugged oversized components
- All stainless steel case and product contact parts
- Compact footprint
- Integrated case erector
- Simple product grouping and packing
- Many pack patterns and product sizes on same machine
- Integrates directly with E-Series or HCE Case Erectors
- Many collation methods for product grouping and orientation
- Labor saving design
- Fast simple collation (product grouping)
- Quick changeovers with crank adjustments and few change parts
- No-Tool crank adjustments for non-changepart components
HL-350 SA Horizontal Case Loader Product Options
- Intrinsically safe electrical package for hazardous environments
- Available as stand-alone system with separate case erector
- High speed servo downstacker
- Custom designs for special applications
For more information on horizontal case loaders, fill out this form or call us at 1.800.521.9072.
Need more information on case loaders? Click here to fill out this form or call us at 1.800.521.9072.