Pharmaceutical and Medical Packaging Equipment
Combi Packaging Systems is a leading manufacturer of packaging machinery for the pharmaceutical and medical industries. With experience in a broad range of pharmaceutical packaging applications – including single-dose and blister packs, poly-wrapped packages of medical gowns, bottles of IV solutions and tablets and more – Combi designs customized, affordable medical case packing machinery that meets your strict guidelines and technical packaging machinery specifications.
Combi pharmaceutical and medical packaging equipment features:
- Affordable, customized design
- Automatic or semi-automatic case loaders & packers
- Product collation and accumulation, including upstacking, downstacking and roll-on collation
- Modular packing heads for flexibility and quick changeovers
- Skillful handling of virtually any container shape or size
- Frame option of U.S.-manufactured stainless steel with NEMA 4 compliant washdown components
- Sanitary design case sealing options
For easy integration into your medical manufacturing line, Combi offers the best customized automatic and semi-automatic packaging machinery, including case erectors, case sealers, case packers and the packing industry-leading Ergopack® Hand Packing System.
Contact us to discuss your pharmaceutical packaging equipment needs. Or, call us at 1-800-521-9072.
|View our Pharmaceutical Users List|
For more information about our packaging equipment for the pharmaceutical and medical, preview our equipment videos. See examples of Combi Packaging Systems at work.
|View our Medical Users List|