SPP Servo Pick and Place Case Packer
The Combi servo pick and place case packer is a top load system featuring heavy duty linear servo motors capable of 25 picks per minute. Integrated with the E-series case erectors, the servo pick and place case packer has a compact footprint for fitting into the tightest packaging lines.
Servo Pick and Place Packers Features
- Heavy Duty
- All welded tubular steel framework
- Rugged oversized components
- All stainless steel case and product contact parts
- Compact Footprint
- Integrated E-Series Case Erector
- Typical system with case erector is only 10 feet long
- The SPP can pack multiple layers of a wide range of products
- Integrates directly with E-Series Case Erectors
- Many collation methods for product grouping and orientation
- Up to 25 picks (product layers) per minute
- Fast simple collation (product grouping)
- Quick changeovers with minimal change parts
- No-Tool crank adjustments
Servo Pick and Place Case Packers Product Options
- Stainless steel framework
- Stand-alone system without case erector
- Electrical control integration
- 3rd axis step indexing conveyor available
- Available as stand-alone system (w/o case erector)
- Full safety interlocked guarding
- Custom designs for special applications
- Color Touchscreen Option
- Machine controls
- Machine pack data and history
- Maintenance schedule
- Custom diagnostic capabilities
Your Product, Our Solution
The Alphapack and SPP both handle the widest range of products from flexible bags, chipboard cartons, shrink wrapped packages, to light weight, semi-solid products or any other package that requires special handling, orientation, or precise placement in multiple layers.
Combi's case packing systems are used by a wide range of industries. View a full list of our industries served.
For more information on pick and place packing systems, fill out this form or call us at 1.800.521.9072.
Need more information on Servo pick and place case packers? Click here to fill out this form or call us at 1.800.521.9072.