2-EZ® IL 16
For an extensive case range and a compact footprint, look no further than the 2-EZ® IL 16. This case erector from Combi can be installed flat against a wall, saving even more valuable floorspace, and measures just 9’5”x4’11.25”x5’3.75”.
The 2-EZ® IL 16utilizes an inline case flow, which allows for multiple lines thanks to the single aisle operators can use to load cases. It can also quickly and reliably open cases of inconsistent corrugate, recycled materials, and over-glued cases with ease.
Ideal for ecommerce, this model expands our case erecting offer by forming the smallest case sizes of the EZ® lineup, down to 6”x5”x3”, to suit your product packaging needs. Plus, its Linmot linear servo actuators help the 2-EZ® IL 16 stand the test of time.
Combi's case erectors are used by a wide range of industries. View a full list of our industries served.
If you have the exact details for your packaging needs, please complete the formal Request For Quote Form. For more information on the 2-EZ® IL 16 Case Erector or, fill out this form, or call us at 1.800.521.9072.
- Compact footprint (9’5”x4’11.25”x5’3.75”)
- Can be mounted flush to wall
- Inline case flow
- Speed: up to 16 CPM (cases per minute)
- Extended case range is perfect for e-commerce
- Small minimum case size goes all the way down to 6”x5”x3”
- Reliably opens even inconsistent corrugate and recycled materials