2-EZ® HS Case Erector Bottom Case Sealer
The Combi high speed case erector utilizes servo motors to form and bottom seal cases at speeds up to 30 cases per minute. Combi's new product offerings are a response to our customers' need for faster speeds. This case erecting machine is built with the same optimal durability, reliability, and value the 2-EZ® family of case erectors has provided over the years. This box erector is engineered with the industry's strongest frame (lifetime warranty) for the most demanding 3-shift environments, the 2-EZ® HS case erector can readily integrate into your existing line. Combi's EZ-load walk-in case magazine and 3-minute "No Tool" changeover system are standard features. The 2-EZ® case erectors are designed for years of dependable service and can form and seal the widest variety of cases, from single wall to triple wall corrugated.
Combi's case erectors are used by a wide range of industries. View a full list of our industries served.
If you have the exact details for your packaging needs, please complete the formal Request For Quote Form.
For more information on the 2-EZ HS case erector, fill out this form or call us at 1.800.521.9072.
- Up to 30 cases per minute (case length dependent and with speed up kit)
- EZ Load walk-in 50" powered magazine
- Heavy-duty welded steel construction
- 3M HST high speed 2" tape head
- Positive four flap closing
- Dual belt drive case indexing
- Panelview C400 OIT providing production feedback
- Self-cleaning vacuum system
- Safety back up photo eye with 20' cord
- Right hand or left hand execution
|Model||2-EZ® HS 20||2-EZ® HS 25||2-EZ® HS 30|
|Case Size Min
(L x W x H)
|8 x 6 x 5"||8 x 6 x 5"||8 x 6 x 5"|
|Case Size Max
(L x W x H)
|24 x 16 x 18"||24 x 16 x 18"||20" x 13.5" x 18"|
|Max Speed*:||20 CPM||25 CPM||30 CPM|
|8'10.5" x 9'7" x 6'7.375"||8'10.5" x 9'7" x 6'7.375"||8'10.5" x 9'7" x 6'7.375"|
* Speeds are case size dependent