2-EZ® SB Side Belt Drive Case Erector with Bottom Taper
Combi Packaging System's side belt drive case erecting machines form and bottom seal cases at speeds up to 15 cases per minute. This bottom sealing machine is built with the same optimal durability, reliability and value the 2-EZ® family of case erectors has provided over the years. Our case erecting machine is engineered with the industry's strongest frame (lifetime warranty) for the most demanding 3-shift environments and can readily integrate into your existing line. Combi's EZ-load walk-in powered case magazine and 3-minute "No Tool" changeover system are standard features. The 2-EZ® side belt drive units are designed for years of dependable service and can form and seal the widest variety of cases, from single wall to triple wall corrugated.
Designed to perform:
The flat case blank stands vertically in the easy to load, walk-in magazine. The case blank is extracted from the magazine with vacuum cups and formed by a retracting squaring arm. The leading minor flap is folded using a pneumatic flap folding mechanism. The major flaps are folded up using a rotary actuator powered flap folding mechanism. The case is transferred into the dual belt drives where it is transported across the tape head and is bottom sealed with a 2" wide strip of pressure sensitive tape.
Combi's case erectors are used by a wide range of industries. View a full list of our industries served.
Read about a 16 month old Combi 2-EZSB that's produced 9.7 Million cases.
If you have the exact details for your packaging needs, please complete the formal Request For Quote Form.
For more information on the 2-EZ SB side belt case erector, fill out this form or call us at 1.800.521.9072.
- Up to 15 cases per minute (case length dependent)
- EZ Load Walk-In Powered Case Magazine
- Heavy-duty welded steel construction
- 3M Accuglide II™ 2" tape head
- Pneumatic Carriage Assembly
- AB Panelview 400 OIT provides production & diagnostic feedback
- Dual Belt Drive Case Indexing
- Self-Cleaning vacuum system
- Safety Back Up Photo Eye with 20' Cord
- Right Hand or Left Hand Execution
- Heavy Duty Locking Casters
- Low Case Supply Alarm
- Low Tape/No Tape Alarm Kit
- 3" and 6" Wide Tape Heads
- Spare Parts Kit
- Over-sized Case Modification
- Stainless Steel Framework
- NEMA 4 Water Wash Down
- 115 volt / 1ph / 20A
Case Size Min
|8 x 6 x 5"
|Case Size Max
(L x W x H)
|24" x 16" x 18"
|Speed: Cases per minute*||8-20" length 15 cpm
20-24" length 12 cpm
|Overall System Footprint||8'4" x 8'4"
* Speeds are case size dependent