2-EZ® XL Series Case Erector for Large Cases
The 2-EZ® XL series case erector is a no-compromise solution for case forming and bottom sealing large cases. Our cost-effective systems feature heavy duty components, positive case opening and transfer, and either belt driven or servo driven carriage assemblies for perfect cases every cycle. The 2-EZ® XL series is the perfect case erector for increasing productivity and throughput for your large case packing process.
Combi's case erectors are used by a wide range of industries. View a full list of our industries served.
If you have the exact details for your packaging needs, please complete the formal Request For Quote Form.
For more information on the 2-EZ® XL series case erectors, fill out this form or call us at 1.800.521.9072.
- EZ Load Walk-In powered 50" case magazine
- Heavy duty 2"x3" welded tubular steel framework
- 3M Accuglide™ 2" tapehead
- Dual belt driven (2-EZ XL, 2-EZ XXL) or servo driven (2-EZ XL HS) carriage assemblies
- Safety back up photo eye with 20' cord and mounting bracket
- Allen-Bradley components
- Right hand or left hand execution
- 120 volt / single phase / 20 amp
- 240 volt / three phase / 20 amp
- 80 PSI clean air supply. Air consumption is case size dependent.
|Model||2-EZ® XL 10||2-EZ® XL 15||2-EZ® XXL 8||2-EZ® XXL 12|
Case Size Min
|8" x 6" x 5"||8" x 6" x 5"||21 x 15 x 9"||21 x 15 x 9"|
|Case Size Max
(L x W x H)
|24" x 20 x 18"||24 x 20 x 18"||32 x 26 x 30"||32 x 26 x 30"|
|Speed: Cases Per Minute*||10 cpm||15 cpm||8 cpm||12 cpm|
* Speeds are case size dependent