Hot Melt Case Erectors
Combi 2-EZ® G and high-speed 2-EZ® HS G case erectors offer optimal durability, reliability and value. A Combi hot melt case erector will erect corrugated cases and close the bottom flaps with glue.
Industry Leading Hot Melt System
Combi specializes in end-of-line packaging equipment. The Combi hot melt case erector with glue is equipped with the dependable, industry leading Nordson ProBlue Liberty™ Hot Melt System. The system applies glue directly to case flaps, creating a strong, rigid bond that helps ensure boxes remain intact and contents remain secure at all times.
See Hot Melt Case Erector in Action
Compression ensures tight, secure seals on the widest range of case sizes and styles. Watch the video to see how Combi hot melt case erectors operate.
Combi's hot melt case sealers are used across many industries. Hot melt case erectors can be used in sanitary conditions, to package beverages, in small RSC cases and extra-large appliance cases, just to name a few applications. See the full list of our industries served.
If you need a hot melt case erector and have the exact details for your packaging needs, please complete the formal Request For Quote Form.
- Speeds 12 to 30 cpm
- EZ Load Walk-In Case Magazine
- Compact, heavy duty, welded steel construction
- Mechanical four flap closing
- Nordson ProBlue Liberty™ Integrated Tankless Melter and Fill System
- Self-cleaning vacuum system
- Allen-Bradley PLC Control
- Increased Productivity
- No reaching or top loading that leads to shoulder or back strain
- Rugged; lifetime guarantee on framework
- Ensures square, secure cases every time
- World's leading producer of precision hot glue dispensing equipment
- Prevents corrugated dust from building up in vacuum suction cups
- Industry standard for integrated control and information platforms and intelligent motor control
|Model||2-EZ® HS 20G||2-EZ® XL 15G|
Case Size Min
|8" x 6" x 5”||8" x 6" x 5”|
|Case Size Max
(L x W x H)
|24" x 16" x 18”||24" x 20" x 18”|
|Speed: Cases Per Minute*||20 cpm||15 cpm|
* Speeds are case size dependent