WASHDOWN PACKAGING EQUIPMENT
Sanitary concerns are critical for food manufacturers. Our simple, open designs allow for easy washdown of all exposed surfaces.
Our sanitary equipment is constructed from U.S.-stainless steel and your choice of NEMA-rated electrical components. Simple, open designs allow for easy washdown of all exposed surfaces.
- USDA-approved smooth, stainless steel frame and main internal structure
- Exposed anodized aluminum components with chemical-resistant coating
- Stainless RTE guarding; stainless-steel cylinders
- Nema 4X electrical and pneumatic enclosures with water shedding, sloped or pitched covers and shut offs
- Stainless pointers and scales for case size settings
- Limited use of threaded components and no tubing
- Continuous welds
- Food-grade silicon vacuum cups
- Stainless gear box with food-grade lubricant
- Stainless totally enclosed motors, fan cooled (TEFC)
- Toolless removal of side belts and tape heads to facilitate inspection and cleaning
Learn more about our RTE Case Erectors.
Learn more about our RTE Case Sealers.
Learn more about our RTE Ergonomic Hand Pack Stations.
Fill out this form to request more information on Combi's washdown packaging equipment or call 1.800.521.9072.