ErgoPakPal Palletizing System
Downsize your case packing and palletizing areas with a compact Combi ErgoPakPal robotic case packer and palletizing system. Our robots are equipped with an endless array of custom end effectors to safely handle just about any product that goes into a corrugated shipping case. Complete your end of line packaging cell with a second FANUC robot to palletize your filled cases. Our engineers are experienced integrating other OEM equipment into our case packing/palletizing lines like pamphlet inserters, weigh stations, and case labelers, providing even more efficiency.
The versatile ErgoPakPal is fully customized to fit available floorspace and includes:
- Automatic Case Erector
- Product Accumulation
- Case Packing Station
- Product Infeed Conveyor
- Case Sealer with adhesive tape or hot melt glue
- Case Transfer Conveyor
- Case Stacking Station
For short runs of product or product seldom produced, the case packing station allows for optional manual case packing, giving you additional flexibility on your packaging line.
Robots have evolved from being used primarily for palletizing because of their brute strength, to nimbler, gentler handling machines capable of secondary packaging tasks. Reasons to implement a robotic ErgoPakPal into your packaging line include:
- Reduced labor expenditure
- Higher rate of throughput - can run 24 hours a day
- Improved traceability of products, enabling better tracking and isolation of contaminated products
- Meet retail packaging variations like varying pack counts, variety packs, retail ready packages
- Greater precision and consistency, minimizing wastage and reducing product loss due to damage
- Removal of human interaction in hazardous environments, reducing workplace injuries
Combi's robotic equipment is used by a wide range of industries. View a full list of our industries served.
If you have the exact details for your packaging needs, please complete the formal Request For Quote Form.
Need more information about ErgoPakPal, our robotic case packing and palletizing system? Contact us or call 1.800.521.9072.