Hardware and Automotive Packaging Equipment
Combi Packaging Systems is a leading manufacturer of end-of-line packaging equipment for automotive and hardware products. From standard boxes and paint cans to individually packaged items of any shape or size, we can engineer customized, affordable hardware packaging machines for a basic line or your most demanding or delicate hardware and auto parts packaging application.
Combi packaging equipment for the automotive and hardware industries features:
- Affordable, customizable design
- Automatic or semi-automatic case loaders & packers
- Product collation and accumulation
- Modular packing heads for flexibility and quick changeovers
- Skillful handling of virtually any container shape or size
We specialize in handling products that require special orientation or precise placement, including flexible bags and pouches, bottles, cartons and gable top cartons. And, for easy integration into your manufacturing line of hardware or auto parts packaging, Combi offers automatic and semi-automatic packaging machinery, including case erectors, case sealers, case packers and the industry-leading Ergopack® Hand Packing System.
Contact us to discuss your automotive packaging equipment needs. Or, call us at 1-800-521-9072.
View Application Stories:
- Case Packing - Automotive Trim Masking Tape
- Case Packing - Rolls of Roofing Material
- Case Sealing Over-Sized Cases - Appliances
- Case Sealing - Gas Filled, Pressurized Tanks
- Case Packing - Bags of Nuts and Bolts
The following automotive packaging equipment videos highlight our hardware packaging machines and process. Be sure to checkout our packaging videos below!