High Speed Drop Packer with Integrated Case Erector
The well proven capabilities of the Combi DP drop packer have been enhanced with a higher level of efficiency. Integrated into the frame of this state-of-the-art drop packer is a Combi side belt, high speed case erector. Now an even larger variety of product sizes, shapes, weights and materials can be quickly and easily packed in large cases at speeds up to 20 cpm, while still maintaining a compact footprint. As with all our drop packers, adjustable lane guides with clamping shaft collars can be quickly and easily reconfigured using pointers and scales, giving the user the flexibility to pack multiple products on the same line.
- Automatically adjust case lift height and reconfigure the servo lane diverter through recipes contained in the HMI
- Troubleshooting and production feedback displays on OI within seconds with Combi's custom designed states screens
- Heavy duty welded steel frame with lifetime guarantee
- Powered, easy load case magazine
- Vacuum blow off prevents corrugated dust build up
- Servo driven carriage assembly
- Heavy-duty case lift assembly with powered case discharge
- Dual belt drive case sealing
- Lockout / tagout safety disconnect
|Model||Case Size Min:
|Case Size Max:
|2-EZ®SB DP||8 x 6 x 5"
|24 x 16 x 18"
|8-16" Long 17 cpm
17-20" Long 15 cpm
21-24" Long 12 cpm
|2-EZ®HS DP||8 x 6 x 5"
|24 x 16 x 18"
|8-16" Long 30 cpm
17-20" Long 25 cpm
21-24" Long 20 cpm
For more information on high speed drop packers, fill out this form or call us at 1.800.521.9072.
Double your production by case packing single or double cases with our 2-EZ® HS DP Drop Packer as shown in the videos below. This efficient drop packer provides the flexibility of packing multiple products using the same machine with Combi’s modular packing heads.