E-Series Case Erector
The Combi E-series case erectors are the foundation of Combi case packing systems and the key to our packaging equipment versatility. The E-series case erectors are all essentially the same machine, but in different size frames. This modular approach allows us to integrate any size case erector with any case loader, be it an Ergopack, Drop Packer, Horizontal Loader, or Servo Pick and Place packers, creating custom case erectors.
E Series Case Erectors Features:
- Right hand or Left Hand Execution
- Patented Pusher Bar Case Feed
- Quick Changeover Package with Numbered Scales and Crank Adjustments for easy reference
- Heavy Duty Welded Framework with Lifetime Guarantee
- Full Guarding with Safety Interlocks
- Easy to Load, Walk-In Magazine
- Self-Cleaning Vacuum System with Puff / Blow Sequence
- Replaceable Filter to Protect Vacuum Pump
- Soft Start Pneumatic System
- Allen Bradley PLC Controls
Modular Units Integrated into Case Packers
|Model||Case Size Min||Case Size Max||Speed:
Up to cpm
|E-2500||8½ x 4¾ x 4"
|20 x 13½ x 19"
|12||7'4" x 5'4"
|E-3000||13 x 7¾ x 6"
|24 x 16 x 24"
|10||7'9" x 6'5"
|E-3500||13 x 7¾ x 6"
|24 x 20 x 24"
|8||8'7" x 6'5"
|E-4000||16 x 10¾ x 10"
|30 x 20 x 32"
|6||8'7" x 7'5"
For more information on the E series case erectors, fill out this form or call us at 1.800.521.9072.
If you have the exact details for your packaging needs, please complete the formal Request For Quote Form.