Hot Melt Case Erectors
For optimal durability, reliability and value, Combi's 2-EZ® HM, and high speed 2-EZ® HS HM and 2-EZ® SB HM case erectors erect corrugated cases and close the bottom flaps with hot melt glue. Equipped with the dependable, industry leading Nordson ProBlue Liberty™ Hot Melt System, glue applied directly to case flaps creates a strong, rigid bond which helps ensure boxes remain intact and the contents secure at all times.
- Speeds 12 to 35 cpm
- EZ Load Walk-In Case Magazine
- Compact, heavy duty, welded steel construction
- Mechanical four flap closing
- Nordson ProBlue Liberty™ Integrated Tankless Melter and Fill System
- Self-cleaning vacuum system
- Allen-Bradley PLC Control
- Increased Productivity
- No reaching or top loading that leads to shoulder or back strain
- Rugged; lifetime guarantee on framework
- Ensures square, secure cases every time
- World's leading producer of precision hot glue dispensing equipment
- Prevents corrugated dust from building up in vacuum suction cups
- Industry standard for integrated control and information platforms and intelligent motor control
Combi's hot melt case sealers are used in a wide range of industries. View a full list of our industries served.
If you have the exact details for your packaging needs, please complete the formal Request For Quote Form.
Compression ensures tight, secure seals on the widest range of case sizes and styles. Watch these videos to see Combi hot melt case erectors in operation: