Meat and Poultry Packaging Equipment
Meat and poultry processing equipment requires the highest levels of hygiene and safety. Combi automatic and semi-automatic RTE packaging machines are designed to reduce and eliminate the possibility of bacteria harborage during the sealing process.
Our RTE systems help ensure maximum food safety during end-of-line packaging, with stainless-steel equipment that virtually eliminates or reduces potential lodgment areas where undesirable microorganisms might gather.
Our customers include Heinz, OK Foods, Plumrose USA, Hormel, Perdue, Johnsonville and Jennie-O. View a complete list of our meat and poultry customers here.
Combi sanitary design machines offer:
- Easy-to-clean construction to maximize efficiency
- Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel construction, compatible with sanitizing chemicals
- Readily accessible parts for easy inspection and cleaning without the use of tools
- Wash-down construction
- Self-draining design so pools of water or liquids do not accumulate on any surfaces
- Sloped or pitched control-panel enclosures for increased hygienic safety