Nutraceutical Packaging Equipment
Combi produces packaging systems for the nutraceutical industry that are reliable, easy to operate and maintain.
Nutraceutical products are in demand, a direct result of consumers’ desire to look and feel better and live longer. An array of packaging sizes for these products result in more production changeovers.
Combi engineers solutions for an array of nutraceutical applications, from single-serve and blister packages to bottles and pouches, individually wrapped bars, chipboard cartons and cans. Combi’s flexible packaging machinery is ideally suited for case packing vitamin and mineral supplements, herbal extracts, energy drinks and shots, sports snacks, probiotics and meal replacements.
We serve nutraceutical and pharmaceutical companies across North America, including Optimum Nutrition, NBTY Inc., Pisa Farmaceutical, Herbalife, Bergstrom Nutrition, Melaleuca, and Food Science Corp. View a complete list of our nutraceutical customers here.
Combi’s modular machine designs offer production efficiencies and lower operating costs through:
- Toolless changeovers
- Ethernet connectivity
- Flexibility and quick changeovers due to modular packing heads
- Vision systems that can scan serialized bottles, check for foreign objects or contaminants, scan barcodes or verify labeling.
- Skillful handling of virtually any shape or size container
- Standard STEEL-IT® frame finish or optional U.S. manufactured stainless steel with NEMA-compliant wash-down components available for both options
- Product collation and accumulation, including upstacking, downstacking and roll-on collation
To discuss packaging solutions for the nutraceutical industry, complete this form or call 1.800.521.9072.