Packaging Equipment Case Study: Sealing Cases of Bulk Spices and Flavorings
Bulk Spices and Food Flavorings
10 sizes ranging from 7.25x10.25x13.5 to 10.5x12.5x20"
Solve the client's need for spice packaging equipment that can double as an in-line bag flattener and accommodate a steep incline of more than 14 inches. And, the cases weigh nearly 50 pounds.
The Spice Packaging Solution:
- Engineer a custom spice packaging equipment
- Customize the Combi TBS-100FC frame design to meet the change in line elevation
- Accommodate a heavy case up the incline.
- Spice packaging machines, include heavy-duty sub frame, foot bolts and casters effectively support the weight of the case and maintain a speed of 15 cases per minute.
- An automatic powered belt in feed allows the case to enter the side belts squarely while holding the next case back until the previous case clears the flap folder.
Ready to put Combi's spice packaging equipment to work for you? Fill out this form or call us at 1.800.521.9072.