Pharmaceutical and Medical Packaging Equipment
Combi has experience in a broad range of pharmaceutical packaging applications, including single-dose and blister packs, poly-wrapped packages of medical gowns, bottles of IV solutions and tablets and more.
We also design custom packaging solutions for medical supplies that meet strict guidelines and specifications. Our automatic and semi-automatic packaging machinery easily integrates into your medical manufacturing line. We have case erectors, case sealers, case packers and the packing industry leading Ergopack® Hand Packing System.
Combi serves both pharmaceutical customers such as Laboratories Pisa, Schering Plough, Thermo Fischer, Ortho McNeil, Johnson & Johnson, Merck Consumer Products and AstraZeneca. Our medical supplies customers include Fresenius Medical, Tyco Healthcare, Advance Medical Design, Alere Distribution, Cardinal Health and St. Jude Medical. View our full lists of pharmaceutical customers and medical customers.
Our pharmaceutical and medical packaging designs offer:
- Product collation and accumulation, including upstacking, downstacking and roll-on collation
- Flexible and quick changeovers with modular packing heads
- Skillful handling of virtually any shape or size container
- Standard STEEL-IT® frame finish or optional U.S. manufactured stainless steel with NEMA-compliant wash-down components available for both options
- Vision systems that can scan serialized bottles, check for foreign objects or contaminants, scan barcodes or verify labeling
- Sanitary design case sealing, case erecting and hand packing options
To discuss packaging solutions for the pharmaceutical and medical supply industries, complete this form or call 1.800.521.9072.