Sanitary Washdown Case Erector Bottom Taper
- Cleanable - Constructed to ensure that the equipment can be effectively and efficiently cleaned and sanitized over the lifetime of the equipment, including stainless pneumatic cylinders, valves and stainless gear box with food grade lubricant
- Open Design Construction - Smooth, stainless steel materials, USDA approved, are corrosion resistant and compatible with cleaning and sanitizing chemicals. Food grade silicon vacuum cups.
- Accessible - Parts of the side belt drives are readily accessible and disassembled for inspection and cleaning without the use of tools
- Water Shedding Surfaces - Equipment covers are sloped and self-draining to assure that product, water or liquids do not accumulate or pool on the equipment surfaces
- No Hollow Areas - Limited use of threaded components and no tubing; continuous welds; stainless pointers and scales
- Hygienic Maintenance Enclosures - Stainless guarding; Nema 4x electrical and pneumatic enclosures with sloped tops and shut offs.
Fill out the form below to begin the process of getting sanitary, customized end of line packaging equipment for your wash down facility.