SPP Servo Pick and Place Case Packer
The Combi servo pick and place case packer is a top load system featuring heavy duty linear servo motors capable of 25 picks per minute. Integrated with the E-series case erectors, the servo pick and place case packer has a compact footprint for fitting into the tightest packaging lines.
- Heavy duty all welded tubular steel frame with lifetime guarantee
- Compact footprint when integrated with E-series case erector
- Many collation methods for product grouping and orientation
- Up to 25 picks (product layers) per minute
- Quick changeovers with minimal change parts
- No tool crank adjustments with numbered scales
- Servo driven rotary head
- Dual or triple pick heads
- Stainless steel frame and/or washdown components
- Stand-alone system without case erector
- Electrical control integration
- 3rd axis step indexing conveyor available
- Full safety guarding with hinged doors and interlocks
- Product diverter for non-round products
Your Product, Our Solution
The Alphapack and SPP both handle the widest range of products from flexible bags, chipboard cartons, shrink wrapped packages, to light weight, semi-solid products or any other package that requires special handling, orientation, or precise placement in multiple layers.
Combi's case packing systems are used by a wide range of industries. View a full list of our industries served.
For more information on pick and place packing systems, fill out this form or call us at 1.800.521.9072.