SPP Servo Pick and Place Case Packer
The Combi servo pick and place case packer is a top load system featuring heavy duty linear servo motors capable of 25 picks per minute. Integrated with the E-series case erectors, the servo pick and place case packer has a compact footprint for fitting into the tightest packaging lines.
- Heavy duty all welded tubular steel frame with lifetime guarantee
- Compact footprint when integrated with E-series case erector
- Many collation methods for product grouping and orientation
- Up to 25 picks (product layers) per minute
- Quick changeovers with minimal change parts
- No tool crank adjustments with numbered scales
- Servo driven rotary head
- Dual or triple pick heads
- Stainless steel frame and/or washdown components
- Stand-alone system without case erector
- Electrical control integration
- 3rd axis step indexing conveyor available
- Full safety guarding with hinged doors and interlocks
- Product diverter for non-round products
Your Product, Our Solution
The Alphapack and SPP both handle the widest range of products from flexible bags, chipboard cartons, shrink wrapped packages, to light weight, semi-solid products or any other package that requires special handling, orientation, or precise placement in multiple layers.
Combi's case packing systems are used by a wide range of industries. View a full list of our industries served.
For more information on pick and place packing systems, fill out this form or call us at 1.800.521.9072.
If you have the exact details for your packaging needs, please complete the formal Request For Quote Form.