DPI Stand Alone Case Packing System
The Combi DPI is a top loading, stand alone case packer for packing rigid containers at higher speeds than the Combi DP system. The DPI stand alone drop packing system features heavy duty, welded tubular steel construction and fast changeovers with modular slide-in packing heads and quick-clamp product lane guides.
- Extra heavy duty construction
- One piece welded framework with lifetime guarantee
- Case lift features 3" diameter double-wall lift cylinder
- 4 points of support on case lift
- Simple intelligent design
- Product conveyors feature AC variable speed frequency drive controls
- Intelligent case control: Simple brake and gate system
- Powered case discharge prevents case to case contact
- Soft drop: reverse flow valve cushions lift on up and down stroke
- Quick changeovers (approx 15 minutes)
- Quick-clamp product lane guides
- Single point case feed adjustment with digital readout
- Modular change parts (packing heads)
- Full guarding with safety interlocks
- States screens on operator interface reduces troubleshooting to seconds with this Combi designed programming
|Model||Case Size Min(LxWxH)||Case Size Max(LxWxH)||Speed: CPM*||Standard CaseDischarge|
|DPI||4.5 x 4.5 x 5”(114x114x127mm)||24 x 16 x 18”(610x406x457mm)||25**||16"|
* System speeds vary depending on product, pack patterns and case size
** Up to 40 CPM with Dual Cycle Modification
For more information on stand alone packing systems, fill out this form or call us at 1.800.521.9072.
If you have the exact details for your packaging needs, please complete the formal Request For Quote Form.
Video demonstrations are often the best way to illustrate the automated packaging of your product(s). Below we show the DPI Stand Alone Drop Packer efficiently and safely packing rigid containers of various sizes and weights at high speeds.