Washdown Packaging Equipment
Maintaining a pristine production and packaging environment is critical for food manufacturers. While there currently are no formal government agencies regulating packaging machinery, food producers are taking an active role in assigning the highest level of priority on the purity of their products through the entire food manufacturing process. Through feedback from our extensive experience working with food producers, Combi Packaging Systems LLC has developed several levels of washdown protection for their packaging machines.
Combi offers sanitary, washdown equipment constructed from U.S. stainless steel and your choice of NEMA rated electrical components. Our simple, open designs allow for easy washdown of all exposed surfaces.
- Smooth, Stainless steel frame construction and main internal structure, USDA approved.
- Exposed anodized aluminum components with chemical resistant coating.
- Stainless RTE guarding; Stainless steel cylinders
- Nema 4X electrical and pneumatic enclosures with water shedding, sloped or pitched covers and shut offs
- Stainless pointers and scales for case size settings
- Limited use of threaded components and no tubing
- Continuous welds
- Food grade silicon vacuum cups
- Stainless gear box with food grade lubricant
- Stainless totally enclosed motors, fan cooled (TEFC)
- Toolless removal of side belts and tape heads to facilitate inspection and cleaning
Learn more about our RTE Case Erectors
Learn more about our RTE Case Sealers
Learn more about our RTE Ergonomic Hand Pack Stations
Fill out this form to request more information on Combi's washdown packaging equipment or call us at 1.800.521.9072.