RS Series Random Case Sealing Machines
Built for speed and flexibility, our RS series random case sealers are ideal for high volume lines with varying case sizes in distribution or fulfillment centers or manufacturing sites where different lines converge for sealing. Each random case sealer is custom engineered to meet your specifications, including variations in case size, weight and operator orientation. You can have a different size case at each stage of the sealing process at speeds up to 20 CPM with the Combi RS2000 or RS3000 Random Case Sealer.
The Combi random case sealers are available in your choice of lug or side belt drives and two case size ranges. Our side belt drive units are ideal for varying sizes of tall and narrow cases. No matter which style you chose, each machine is custom engineered to meet your specifications.
- Custom engineered to meet your specifications including variations in case size, weight and operator orientation.
- Allen-Bradley's™ PLC analyzes sensor input and controls sequence and timing for 3-stage operation of indexing, folding and sealing and controls function of each stage allowing for high speed production.
- Electric control panel with main disconnect switch can be mounted on either side of the machine for fast access and convenient line configuration.
- Top flap compression rollers on each side positions and closes flaps before taping
- Servo controls provide consistent power for precise positioning and greater response time
- 3M™ AccuGlide™ taping heads precisely apply a full range of box sealing tapes in 2" to 3" widths
- Sliding access doors with electrical interlocks disconnect power and air for operator safety
|Min Case Size
|10 x 8 x 6"||10 x 5 x 6"||10 x 8 x 6"||10 x 5 x 6"|
|Max Case Size
|24 x 16 x 16"||24 x 16 x 16"||28 x 22 x 22"||28 x 22 x 22"|
|Speed: Cases per minute*||20 cpm||20 cpm||15 cpm||15 cpm|
* Speeds are case size dependent