Packaging Equipment for the Food Industry
Combi is a leader in end-of-line packaging solutions, including packaging equipment for the food industry. We custom design automatic and semi-automatic packaging equipment, including case erectors, case sealers, case packers and the Ergopack® Hand Packing System. These packaging systems are used for bakery, dairy, snack and frozen foods, as well as meat and poultry products.
Packaging Products for the Food Industry
From basic lines to the most demanding commercial food packaging systems, Combi solutions help you stay productive. Our systems handle products requiring special orientation or precise placement, including flexible bags and pouches, bottles, cartons, blister packs and gable-top cartons.
Our packaging equipment serves an extensive list of companies in the food industry, such as nationally known General Mills, Hershey, Sun Basket, Smithfield and Schwan. We serve a wide variety of fruit and vegetable and candy and confectionary customers.
Benefits of Combi Packaging Equipment
With Combi packaging machines for the food industry, you can improve efficiency and meet increased production demands. Some of the benefits include:
- Quick changeovers with the modular packing heads
- Gentle product collation and accumulation, including upstacking or downstacking product
- Optional methods for handling flexible packaging
- Standard STEEL-IT® frame finish or optional U.S. manufactured stainless steel with NEMA-compliant wash-down components available for both options
Read Food Industry Packaging Case Studies
To learn more about the benefits of Combi packaging equipment for the food industry, read some of our case studies.
- Case Packing – Salad Dressing Packets
- Case Packing – Cartons of Veggie Burgers
- Case Packing - Fruit Cups
- Packing Station - Bags of Frozen Meat
- Case Sealing - Random Cases of Eggs
- L Clip Case Sealing - Boxes of Frozen Meat
- Case Sealing - Frozen Dairy Products
- Packing Station - Frozen Dough
Egg producers: Combi manufacturers a case sealer that seals four different case heights randomly.
Watch Combi videos that highlight our work providing custom packaging equipment for the food industry.
- Case Packing for the Frozen Foods Industry
- Case Packing Solutions for the Dairy Industry
- Food Industry Packaging Machinery
- Robotic Case Packing Frozen Meat Products
- 2-EZHS Ergobot Robotically Case Packs Bags of Candy
- 2-EZ® HS Ergopack® 3 Person Pack Station for Yogurt Cups
- CHL Chipboard Breakfast Snacks
- HCE CHL SPP Flow Wrapped Cookies
What type of end-of-line packaging equipment does Combi design and engineer?
Combi offers a variety of packaging equipment, including case erectors, case sealers, case packers and the Ergopack® Hand Packing System. Our team of engineers can design custom solutions for your packaging needs. Our experience in a wide range of industries, including the food industry, means we can find the right solution for you.
What is the best packaging equipment for the food industry?
Finding the right system for your end-of-line packaging challenges begins with Combi sales representatives and engineers working with you to understand your needs. The solution depends on the products you’re packaging, your production level and other specifics.
Where can I get pricing on packaging equipment for the food industry?
Combi sales representatives can talk to you regarding your specific needs and give you a quote on packaging equipment for the food industry. Complete the request for quote form or contact us at 1.800.521.9072. We can review your budget and production levels and provide you with a quote for the end-of-line packaging solution that fits your needs.
To discuss packaging solutions for the food industry, complete this form or call 1.800.521.9072.