HTF Tray Former Series
The Combi HTF fully automatic tray former features heavy-duty welded steel construction and is ideal for high volume tray forming production. The HTF will form side slotted, end slotted and design style trays, in various configurations, to accommodate the agriculture, food processing, craft beer and distribution industries. The HTF's inline and compact design utilizes a mechanically linked tray pick-up and transport mechanism for precise placement through the glue application and forming cycle.
For added flexibility, the Combi HTF heavy duty tray former easily integrates with a number of Combi case packers.
Our tray formers are ideal for the food industry, personal care industry and chemical industries. View a full list of the industries served.
If you have the exact details for your packaging needs, please complete the formal Request For Quote Form.
For more information on heavy duty tray formers, fill out this form or call us at 1.800.521.9072.
Below watch videos of the HTF automatic tray former producing a high volume of squarely formed trays. This heavy duty tray former is ideal for the agriculture and food processing industries that are cutting back on corrugated usage
- Heavy duty welded tubular steel framework with steel-it paint finish - Lifetime Warranty
- Easy changeovers with pre-set mandrels, walk-in access doors and only 4 crank adjustments, all with digital readouts
- Nordson ProBlue® hot melt glue unit with precise temperature control and energy saving timer
- Easy load, gravity tray blank magazine
- Fail-safe system for continuous sensing of tray blank placement
- Self-centering glue heads with digital readouts
- Allen Bradley™ PLC control with touch screen operator interface
|Model||HTF 35G||HTF 10||HTF 12G||HTF 8|
|Min Tray Range
8½ x 8½ x 2"
|8½ x 8½ x 8½"||12 x 12 x 12"||
12 x 12 x 12"
|Max Tray Range
|24 x 24 x 9"||
24 x 24 x 9"
|28 x 28 x 11"||28 x 28 x 11"|
Trays per minute*
|35 TPM||10 TPM||12 TPM||8 TPM|
* Speeds are tray size dependent