- Home -
- Case Erectors
Case Erectors - Automated Packaging Equipment
Case erectors are the core product in the Combi line. We are experienced building case erectors for extra small to extra tall cases with a wide range of speed capabilities. The Combi box erector can also be integrated with Combi case loaders, providing ultra-compact systems for loading products into corrugated cases.
Standard Case Erector Features:
- Right or left hand execution
- Fast tool-less set up
- Crank adjustments with digital readout for fast changeovers
- Lifetime warranty on heavy duty, welded frames
- Safety interlocks
- Easy load case magazines
- Self-cleaning vacuum systems
- Soft start pneumatics
- Allen Bradley PLC controls
Case Studies Using Case Erectors:
- Erecting Extra Large Boxes
- Packaging Roofing Materials
- Packaging Paint Cans
- Packaging CD/DVD Cases
- Packing Three Different Products
Click here to learn about the efficiencies of our new series of side belt drive case erectors or for more information about case erectors, click here to fill out this form.
Need more information on case erectors? Click here to fill out this form or call us at 1.800.521.9072.