CE-10 Case Erector Bottom Case Sealer
The Combi CE-10 is an automatic carton sealer system that erects and bottom seals corrugated cases at speeds from 500 to 720 cases per hour. Our value-priced case erecting equipment is ideal for applications that require more throughput than manual case erecting can provide. This versatile carton erector system creates instant labor savings and increased production for a wide range of medium-speed applications. With industry-leading standard features like powered magazine and low-case and low-tape alarms, and fast no-tool changeovers, the CE-10 carton erector is a simple, operator-friendly solution for your packaging line.
- High-capacity powered case magazine
- Small footprint design minimizes floor space
- Low case & low tape alarms with stack light assure continuous operation
- Safety interlocked guarding restricts access to moving parts
- 2 inch 3M Accuglide™ Tapehead
- 10 case per minute operation for medium speed packaging lines
- CE international certification
- Labor saving design
- Square, tightly sealed cases
- Easy operation
- Fast changeovers
- Heavy duty welded steel construction
- Right or left hand machine execution
- Allen Bradley PLC control
- Labor-saving efficient design
- Low tape & low case alarm with stack light
- Heavy-duty vacuum pump
- Safety disconnect
- Three-year factory warranty*
- 110 volt / 1ph / 20Amp
- 80 PSI, 2 CFM @ 10 cases per minute
Case Discharge Elevation:
- 22" to 30"
*warranty excludes normal wear items. see manual for details
|Model||Case Size Min
(L x W x H)
|Case Size Max
(L x W x H)
|CE-10||8 x 6 x 5"
|17.5" x 13.5" x 17.5"
(445 x 343 x 445 mm)
|up to 10||5'8” x 7'6"
172 x 228 cm
Combi's case erectors are used by a wide range of industries. View a full list of our industries served.
For more information on the CE-10 case erector, fill out this form or call us at 1.800.521.9072.
Need more information on case erectors? Click here to fill out this form or call us at 1.800.521.9072.