Hand Packing Station – Ergopack®
Manufacture in the State of Ohio?
The Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation offers Safety Grants up to $40,000 to purchase equipmt that substantially reduces or eliminates injuries and illnesses associated with a particular task or operation, like our Ergopack.Click here to learn more
The innovative Combi Ergopack® has raised the standard for handpacking productivity.
Efficient and durable, the packing station Ergopack® combines a case erector, a hand pack station, and a sealer into a compact and cost-effective workcell. This ergonomically designed pick and pack system features a hands-free indexing system that positions cases and product for optimal operator comfort, minimizing repetitive wrist and arm motions. Variable speed product infeed and on-demand case presentation combined with available 1-, 2- or 3-operator stations provide ultimate flexibility. This pick and pack system, unique to the industry, features the built-in strength, ease of maintenance and customer support you can expect from all Combi packaging equipment.
Hand Pack Station Features:
- On-demand case presentation
- Patented hands-free case indexing system
- EZ load, walk-in 50" powered case magazine
- Heavy duty welded tubular steel framework - lifetime warranty
- Quick No-tool changeovers -- All digital crank adjustments
- 3M Accuglide® tapeheads
- Allen Bradley PLC controlled
- Vacuum blowoff prevents corrugated dust build-up
- Right or left hand execution
- All stainless steel contact parts
- Lockout / tagout safety disconnect
Pick and Pack System Options:
- Stainless steel framework
- NEMA 4 compliant washdown components
- Recirculating product conveyor
- Height adjustment for product infeed conveyor
- Two- or three-operator handpack station
- 3" Accuglide™ tapehead from 3M
- Color touchscreen
- 240 volt / 3 phase / 60 Hz / 20 Amp
- 80 PSI, 5 CFM @12 cases per minute
Product Infeed Height:
- Case discharge height + Height of tallest box + Top flap height
Standard Case Discharge Elevation:
- 21" to 28" (case dependent)
|Model||Case Size Min (L x W x H)||Case Size Max (L x W x H)||Speed: CPM operator dependent||Overall System Footprint*|
|E-2500||8½"x5"x5" (216x127x127mm)||20"x13½"x16" (508x343x406mm)||12||17'7"x7'1" (536x216cm)|
|E-3000||13"x7¾"x6" (330x197x152mm)||24"x16"x16" (610x406x406mm)||10||20'2"x7'9" (615x236cm)|
|2-EZ® XL||13 x 10 x 6" (330x254x152mm)||24 x 20 x 18" (610x508x457mm||10||21'10" x 8'8" 665 x 264cm|
*Add 24" to length for double hand pack station. Maximum case height is product dependent.
For more information on the Ergopack hand packing station, fill out this form or call us at 1.800.521.9072. Combi's hand pack stations are used by a wide range of industries. View a full list of our industries served.
View our pick and pack equipment at work! The following videos highlight examples of Combi Packaging Systems. Below you will see examples of one, two and three person hand packing stations.