Set Up Procedures
For optimum performance and safety, all operators of Combi equipment should be fully trained to safely operate machines at maximum efficiency, perform quick changeover sequences and perform troubleshooting techniques. For a schedule of our technical training, click here.
Every new Combi Packaging machine is supplied with a printed manual and a second copy on CD. Our Machinery Maintenance Manuals are machine specific and provide illustrated information about set-up procedures, troubleshooting, drawings, bill of materials and PLC programming. To order a replacement manual, please contact the Combi Service department with your machine serial number.
At the bottom of this page we have some general set up procedures that may be helpful to you and can be printed out.
We have video taped proper set up procedures for several types of Combi equipment. PLEASE NOTE: These are general in nature and because we build custom equipment, may not apply to a viewers' own equipment. Consult the procedures manual included with the delivery of your machine for exact operating instructions.
Click to view:
- 2-EZ® Set Up Video
- 2-EZ® SB Set Up with Gravity Magazine Video
- 2-EZ® HS with Power Magazine Video
- 2-EZ® HS LH RH Set Up Video
- CE-10 Set Up Video
- DPI Drop Packer with Belt Drive Diverter Video
- E2500 Ergopack with Bag In Box Video
- Ergopack Set Up Video
- Ergopack Set Up Video - Español
- TBS100FC Hot Melt FOL Case Set Up Video
- TBS100FC Center line and Zero line Set Up Video
Need more help with your set up? Fill out this form or call us at 1.800.521.9072.