Affordable Food Packaging Equipment
Gain Affordable Performance with Combi’s Customized Food Packaging Equipment From bakery, dairy, snack and frozen foods to meat and poultry products, Combi Packaging Systems is a leading manufacturer of end-of-line food packaging machines. We are equipped to engineer and build your most basic line to your most demanding or delicate food packaging machinery application.
Combi offers special food packaging equipment features:
- Affordable, customized design
- Automatic or semi-automatic case loaders & packers
- Product collation and accumulation, including upstacking and downstacking
- Modular packing heads for quick changeovers
- Easy handling of flexible packaging
- Stainless steel frame and NEMA 4 compliant washdown components
At Combi, we specialize in handling products that require special orientation or precise placement, including flexible bags and pouches, bottles, cartons, blister packs and gable top cartons. And, for greater flexibility our modular packing heads make it possible to pack multiple products on the same machine. For washdown environments, our frames are constructed from U.S. manufactured stainless steel and NEMA 4 compliant components. For integration into your food manufacturing line, Combi offers affordable automatic and semi-automatic food packaging equipment including case erectors, case sealers, case packers and the packing industry leading Ergopack® Hand Packing System.
For help with your food packaging equipment needs, fill out this form or call us at 1.800.521.9072.
View Application Stories
- Case Packing - Salad Dressing Packets
- Case Packing - Cartons of Veggie Burgers
- Case Packing - Fruit Cups
- Packing Station - Bags of Frozen Meat
- Case Sealing - Random cases of Eggs
- L Clip Case Sealing - Boxes of Frozen Meat
- Case Sealing - Frozen Dairy Products
See our food packaging equipment videos to see our food packing machinery in action. Below you will find examples featuring Combi’s food packaging machines in operation.
Are you an Egg Producer? Combi manufactures a case sealer that seals four different height cases randomly learn more here