Food Service Packaging Equipment for Restaurant Disposable Supplies
Combi Packaging Systems is the leading manufacturer of packaging equipment for food service disposables. We design and build affordable, customized food service packaging machinery for a broad range of restaurant disposable supplies, such as:
- Foam, injection-molded and thermo-formed cups, containers and lids
- Foam and plastic dinnerware and plastic servingware
- Molded fiber products and clamshell containers
- Deli and portion containers and lids
At Combi, we are experienced in packing a wide variety of product sizes and shapes and offer a wide range of collation options including upstacking, downstacking and roll-on collation. For washdown environments, our frames are constructed from U.S.-manufactured stainless steel and NEMA 4 compliant components.
For best integration into your food service manufacturing line, Combi offers customized automatic and semi-automatic food packaging systems, including case erectors, case sealers, case packers and the packaging industry-leading Ergopack® Hand Packing System.
Contact us to discuss your food service packaging equipment needs. Or, call us at 1-800-521-9072.
View Application Stories:
- Case Sealer for Oversized Cases - Paper Towels & Bathroom Tissue
- Case Packing - Sleeves of Paper Cups
- Case Erecting & Sealing Display Ready Boxes
Checkout food service packaging in action! The following videos highlight examples of packaging machines for the food service disposable industry. The videos below show Combi’s food packaging systems loading a wide range of fsd products.