Case Erector Reaches 9.7 Million Cycles
The Client / Product
- 2-EZ®SB Case Erector
- Small case modification
- 3M 2” NPH tapehead, 150 fpm
- Erect 9 different small case sizes for contract manufacturer of cosmetic formulations
- Cases were not square
- Top and bottom flaps overlapped
- Minor panel overlapped major panel at the glue seam
- Side belt drive case erector with gravity magazine, heavy duty casters and small case modification
- Produces 15-17 cases per minute
- Smallest case height 3.625”
- Smallest case width 4.0”
- Control Panel revealed a Total Cycle Count of 9,760,009 cases in 16 months time. Calculations indicate this machine has been producing 21,600 cases per day for approx 450 days.
Combi produces high quality end of line packaging machines that stand the test of time. This customer values the importance of periodic maintenance, which has preserved the immaculate condition of this case erector. Ready to put a Combi case erector to work for you? Contact us or call at 1.800.521.9072.