CE-10 Case Erector Bottom Case Sealer
The Combi CE-10 is an automatic case Erector that erects and bottom seals corrugated cases at speeds from 500 to 720 cases per hour. Our value-priced case erecting equipment is ideal for applications that require more throughput than manual case erecting can provide.
This versatile case erector creates instant labor savings and increased production for a wide range of medium-speed applications. With industry-leading standard features like powered magazine and low-case and low-tape alarms, and fast no-tool changeovers, the CE-10 case erector is a simple, operator-friendly solution for your packaging line.
Combi's case erectors are used by a wide range of industries. View a full list of our industries served.
If you have the exact details for your packaging needs, please complete the formal Request For Quote Form.
For more information on the CE-10 case erector, fill out this form or call us at 1.800.521.9072.
- High-capacity powered case magazine
- Small footprint design minimizes floor space
- Low-case & low-tape alarms with stack light assure continuous operation
- Safety interlocked guarding restricts access to moving parts
- 2 inch 3M Accuglide™ Tapehead
- 10 case per minute operation for medium speed packaging lines
- CE international certification
- Heavy duty welded steel construction
- Right or left hand machine execution
- Allen Bradley PLC control
- Labor-saving efficient design
- Low-tape & low-case alarm with stack light
- Heavy-duty vacuum pump
- Safety disconnect
- Three-year factory warranty*
- Labor saving design
- Square, tightly sealed cases
- Easy operation
- Fast changeovers
- 120 volt / 1ph
Case Discharge Elevation
- 22" to 30"
- 80 PSI, 2 CFM @ 10 cases per minute
*warranty excludes normal wear items. see manual for details
Case Size Min
|8" x 6" x 5"
|Case Size Max
(L x W x H)
|17.5" x 13.5" x 17.5"
|Speed: Cases per minute*||10 CPM|
|Overall System Footprint||5'8” x 7'7" x 5'6"|
* Speeds are case size dependent