HL-350 Semi-Automatic Horizontal Case Loader
The Combi HL-350 SA horizontal case loader is offered as a semi-automatic or fully automatic side load case packing system. Integrated with our E-series case erectors, the HL is an excellent system for a diverse range of products, accommodating a wide range of case sizes and pack patterns on the same machine. The HL-350 SA case loader features simple modular design and few change parts, assuring fast changeovers and minimal downtime.
The HL-350SA semi-automatic case loading system allows one worker to attend many case loaders, and other tasks on the line. Cases are manually erected prior to automated packaging.
The higher speed HL-350 SA horizontal case loader provides flexibility by opening, loading and sealing a case that is lying horizontally. This automated packaging system is integrated with the Combi HCE case erector and features a case sealer equipped with your choice of pressure sensitive tape or hot melt glue.
- Heavy Duty Construction
- All welded tubular steel framework
- Rugged oversized components
- All stainless steel case and product contact parts
- Compact footprint
- Integrated case erector
- Simple product grouping and packing
- Many pack patterns and product sizes on same machine
- Integrates directly with E-Series or HCE Case Erectors
- Many collation methods for product grouping and orientation
- Labor saving design
- Fast simple collation (product grouping)
- Quick changeovers with crank adjustments and few change parts
- No-Tool crank adjustments for non-changepart components
- Intrinsically safe electrical package for hazardous environments
- Available as stand-alone system with separate case erector
- High speed servo downstacker
|Case Size Min
|13 x 7.75 x 12"
|Case Size Max
|24 x 16 x 24"
|Speed: Cases Per Minute*||8 cpm|
|Standard Case Discharge||18"
* Speeds are case size dependent