Food Packaging Equipment: Pack Bags of Meat
The Client / Product
Bags of Meat
Case Sizes: Various Sizes from 13" x 9-1/2" x 7-1/8" to 18-1/2" x 11-1/2" x 9-1/4"
A Chicago 3M rep turns a case sealer request into a custom Ergopack hand packing station opportunity resulting in automating a manual custom meat packing process.
- Floating upper assembly on case sealer to allow for "overpacked" boxes
- Machines can be separated and used independently by releasing toolless pin connections
- NEMA 4X SSTL washdown for caustic cleaning solution including stainless steel product conveyor motor and separated electrical wires
- Optional bottom sealer - motorized retraction of bottom tape head allows for top sealing only, without removal of tapehead
- Mobility package allows for independent use of case erector, weigh scale and sealer and quick relocation of equipment
- Case erector can be turned off allowing for use of the hand packing station, weigh scale, product conveyor and sealer with manually erected cases
- Free-standing weigh station including 4' long free standing conveyor
- GE processor communicates with a labeler further down the line - Combi translated AB program to GE at customer's request
Ready to put Combi's meat packaging equipment to work for you? Fill out this form or call us at 1.800.521.9072.